Spring 2019 Open Yoga - 31446 - ACT 105 – 01
The Yoga Fitness Center continues its longstanding partnership with The University of Montana's HHP department offering Yoga classes both on and off campus.
Open Yoga is an off campus, 1 credit HHP course. It is appropriate for those who wish to deepen their practice as well as those new to yoga.
- Take classes when it fits your schedule.
- The flexibility to choose between 20+ classes, offered seven days a week.
- The opportunity to experience different styles of yoga with different instructors.
- The ability to take an unlimited number of classes at no additional charge.
- Smaller classes in a pleasant space.
- Registration on Cyberbear.
- UM student tuition and fees apply.
- Completion of a minimum of 22 hours of yoga practice over the course of the semester.
- Attendance of a mandatory meeting at the beginning of the semester, offered at different times to be announced on this page prior to each semester.