Fall 2019 Open Yoga - 70842 - ACT105 - 01
The Yoga Finess center continues its longstanding partnership with The University of Montana's HHP department offering yoga classes both on and off campus.
Open Yoga is an off campus, 1 credit HHP course. It is appropriate for those who wish to deepen their practice as well as those new to yoga.
- Take classes when it fits your schedule.
- The flexibility to choose between 20+ classes, offered seven days a week.
- The opportunity to experience different styles of yoga with different instructors.
- The ability to take an unlimited number of classes at no additional charge.
- Smaller classes in a pleasant space.
- Registration on Cyberbear.
- A $132.00 off campus course fee paid to the U of M registrar.
- Completion of a minimum of 22 hours of yoga practice over the course of the semester.